Saturday 15 December 2018

HOW ASA-G WILL BLESS HER CHILDREN AND HUSBAND

MY HUSBAND AND CHILDREN WILL BE GREATLY BLESSED AND FAVOURED,I WILL ENSURE THAT PEOPLE AROUND ME ARE IMPACTED POSITVELY,BE BETTER THAN THEY WERE BEFORE THEY ENCOUNTER WITH ME,WAS BORN TO CHANGE THE MINDSET OF THOSE WHO HAVE LOST HOPE IN LIFE,THOSE WHO ARE GOING THROUGH PRECARIOUS SITUATIONS.

My story,I am a young enterprising young lady,born in the early eighties to carve a niche for myself and break any ugly jinx around me,I take risks sometimes because life is challenging and full of disappointments,I always turn my negative experiences to positive experiences, I have experienced the good,the bad and the ugly but will never ever give up because I know where am headed to,I am an enigma,I sometimes like to be left alone bc am a researcher,I like to learn new things every other day,I work hard and smart to make ends meet,I keep male friends and female friends,I love entertainment and entertainers,I do not like trouble. 


 I mind my business and  I do not give a hoot. I love folks/people  that are focused and have intergrity,I love travelling,reading,music......I love children as well,little wonder some are saying  that I have a child or  children, but am not worried  bc they are wishing me well,my children will be a blessing to me,my husband will also cherish and love me forever and a day when the time comes,God will make everything beautiful for ASA-G bc I have paid my dues.

No comments:

Post a Comment